Dating and Advice Forum. Everything that you cat'n discuss with folks ones.

Expert Love Advice Expert Love Advice
Expert Love Advice
Expert Love Advice
  Expert Love Advice - relationship issues discussions                                         I truly feel that if you take the time to read this entire web site you will have enough information to solve any difficulty in your love life.   many thanks! Mark                                         Dating tips & romance ideas                                         You will find this web site to be “very” informative, interesting, stimulating, exciting and, at times, humorous to read, so I urge everyone to do so. You won’t regret it – I promise.                                         Love trivia, test and quizzes                                         There are many ideas which are daring and different in every way that will require some nerve and imagination. There are also many ideas that will be simple for any man to do as they require little or no imagination – just some time and effort.
Expert Love Advice

Main / Relationship Disorders

I wonder if you really wanted to go over at all? I mean if some girl asked me to come over after work, my first question would have been "great, what time?"

I think she's got a point. I wouldn't have waited two hours for you. If I had asked a female to come over after work and she wasn't around for two hours I'd be pretty angry. Just me, but you asked for the advice, so...

Your call. You want to make it up to her? Then you apologize PROFUSELY for the misunderstanding (whether you think you're wrong or not) and you don't let it happen again. Next time you say "Love to come over, what time would you like to see me?"

You don't care, then I'd blow it off and plan on not seeing her after work ever again.

Responded: Alex

Yes I could see where she is coming from I would feel the same way, she did.
Responded: Reza

Communication is the KEY to any relationship..just apologise..while you both have a point(noone has to be wrong or right)..however nobody likes to be kept waiting..dont make this a bigger issue than what it is..you now know that giving her an approximate time would be beneficial for your relations..no big deal
Responded: NameRell

Communication is the KEY to any relationship..neither is at fault..but it wont hurt you to apologise..and now you know that setting an approximate time would benefit your relations..dont make it a big deal
Responded: Guest

Post a Reply:  

+

Main / Relationship Disorders

All forums:  
New User Registration Member Page

The Love Links | Dating | Marriage Agencies | Matchmaking | Dating Services | Privacy | Horoscope
Home Terms Links Weekly horoscopes Dating directories Astrology Dating sites Funny humor Love dating Romance trivia Romance top list

Top Dating WebSites | Dating Services Reviews | The Love Links | Love Making Tips | Amor Matchmaking
Dating Talk | Romance Greetings | Online Dating | Love Spell | Lovers Horoscope | Daily | Weekly | Monthly
Top Dating and Matchmaking Services | Dating Services | Dating WebSites | Love Dating Sites